FIRST, I stepped out singing a song.
Originally from Wales, I am an Oxford based graduate of L'Ecole Internationale de Theatre Jacques Lecoq in Paris, where I completed the professional programme under Jos Houben, Paoula Rizza, Jason Turner, Francois Lecoq, Suzanna Lestratto and Christophe Marchant. During this period, I also co-founded the award winning Rhum and Clay Theatre Company.
- For 2018, my next project will be directing The Midnight Gang by David Walliams for Heartbreak Productions for a full three month UK outdoor tour, premiering at the Brighton Open Air Festival on May 19th.
- Following this I will be touring The Intergalactic Circus of Truths, my outdoor clowning project at Larmer Tree Festival, Green Man Festival, Boomtown Festival and Electric Picnic Festival in Ireland.
- I will also be project managing The Pumpkin storytelling tent for the Oxford Story Museum.
- In the Winter, I will then be directing and producing the 2018 Festival of Light, Bromsgrove for the Artrix Arts Centre.
- In 2019 I will be collaborating with Fete Day and carnival company Shademakers on A Free World. This will be a large scale processional event on the ex US Cruise Missile base on Greenham Common to commemorate D-Day.
I have also been an associate lecturer at The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, Northampton University and currently Winchester University.
If you'd like to get in touch, because you're interesting in working with me, finding out more about what I do, or just want a chat, then click on contact.